As you enter through the front door of this beautiful…
Located near the town of La Pintada, this opportunity is rarely offered: less than $4,500/acre is not typically available in Panama, especially near amenities, near paved road access and near touristic areas. This particular estate borders two large rivers: Rio Coclé and Rio Pagua with abundant water. The topography offers a high percentage of flat areas and hill sides offering nice mountain views.
• 20 minutes’ drive from the City of Penonome
• 400 meters from Electricity and treated water supply
• Several hectares planted with timber
• Five minutes from the Town of La Pintada
• Residential Rural Zoning with projected master plan available
This Large estate is just a few minutes’ drive from the touristic Town of La Pintada, where you will find several supermarkets and restaurants. The city of Penonomé is less than half hour drive where you will find a wide variety of restaurants, banks, department stores, 24 hours supermarkets, hardware stores, university and a hospital among other conveniences
Sign up to our property Blasts
Sign up to receive a monthly round up of our favorite mountain properties on the market.