Altos del Maria
This one story house is located in the valley area…
This Altos del Maria home is located near the end of a very quiet street and surrounded by lush foliage. There is a big green belt for extra privacy and enjoyment of the beautiful birds and occasional deer. For outdoor living and entertaining, you’ll love the large wrap-around terrace incorporating native log beams and columns facing a pool and stunning mountain views.
• Built 2007
• Two large bedrooms on opposite ends of the house for privacy, full baths and walk-in closets
• Granite counters
• Power generator
• Walking trails within the property
• Lots of fruit trees (mango, avocado, plantain, among others)
• New swimming pool
Altos del Maria is a well-established mountain community of 7000 acres in an area of outstanding natural beauty with its mountains, forest, streams, and waterfalls providing breathtaking views from its nature trails. An activity center has a playroom with pool table, ping pong, dominoes, kitchen, LDC Sky connected TVs, gymnasium, a party room and less than 30 minutes’ drive to El Valle de Anton on a private back road and most importantly 24-hour security control access for residents’ safety. Also only a 30-minute drive to the well-known town of Coronado with its beaches, restaurants, banks, golf, equestrian club, hospital clinic, 24-hour supermarkets, hardware, and many other stores.
Check all of our Altos del Maria properties here…
Panama Equity Real Estate was founded on a commitment to deliver a professional real estate experience. Our real estate agents understand the concept of working hard, working smart, and always doing what’s right. We appreciate the trust that our clients put in us, and are always looking to improve the way we deliver the Panama Equity experience.
What does a professional real estate experience entail?
* Timely responses to your questions
– Accurate and updated market information to base your decisions on
* Setting realistic expectations for your experience buying or selling property in Panama
– Anticipating your needs
* Pairing you with an agent who has an in-depth understanding of the real estate market and the parties involved in every sale
– Following up with all parties to ensure a successful transaction and a professional experience for you