Located in the town of Sora, at about 500 meters above sea level where no air conditioning is needed, you will find this unique property built with great taste, great design, great open areas plus top of the line finishes, from marble floors to automatic closing kitchen cabinets and Onyx countertops. The pictures speak for themselves when it comes to views.
• Well water and three thousand plus gallons of water reserve
• Power Generator
• Caretakers facility with full kitchen and bathroom (could be converted into guest House)
• Lots of fruit trees
• Drip irrigation system design
• Very Large Bedrooms
• All appliances and light fixtures are included in the price
• Waterfall Wall with Garden
• State of the art custom entrance gate
• Large pantry and laundry area
• Total privacy
The property is located just a few minutes’ drive to the main entrance to Coronado where you will find 24 hour supermarkets, a wide variety of restaurants, banks, hardware stores, and a small hospital among other conveniences. Coronado Beach is located on the Pacific Ocean, it had been known as the Gold Coast Beach getaway for wealthy Panamanians.