We’ve literally been waiting for the DAO Panama development for years. If you’ve seen all of the luxury properties Panama has to offer and simply haven’t found “the one,” we think you should take a serious look at DAO, China Construction America’s (CCA) marquis high-rise development in Latin America.
With multiple floors of world class amenities, an interior imagined by cutting edge designers, and precision execution from the largest construction company in the world, we cannot tell you how excited we are to be one of the first agencies called to offer this uber-exclusive project.
Top 5 Reasons We Love the New DAO Panama Development
- Amenities: Hands down, DAO comes out top for the best list of amenities we’ve ever seen in Panama. Check out the comprehensive list on offer below, but to give you a taste, who else has an outdoor, artificial turf, high tech area only for pets? Has anyone else built an outdoor movie screening area in Panama? And the fact that all of the interior-facing walls of the pools and common areas are going to be “green”an aesthetic that’s long overdue.
- Serious Attention to Detail: Only the world’s largest developer can deliver this level of detail, and, at DAO, they make all the difference. Let’s face it, construction quality in Panama pales in comparison to Europe, the US, and Canada. But when a group like CCA gets involved, you can expect industry-leading building materials and precise execution. Just check out their already solid track record in Panama (see below).
- Smart Features That Make Life Easier: From cell-phone controlled door locks to energy-efficient floorplans and 21st century architectural design, you’re guaranteeing yourself high resale and rental rates.
- Location, Location, Location: You don’t get anymore downtown than Calle 50, literally in the middle of Panama’s banking district. Not to mention across the street from Panama’s ultra-high-end mall, Soho.
(If you’re new to Panama City, check out our Guide to Living and Investing in this part of town here).
- A Great Range of Prices and Options: Not ready to settle for an ultra-efficient apartment or a full blown penthouse? Finally, here’s a project with prices starting in the low $300’s all the way up to multi-million dollar whole floor units. Talk about range of choices.
- 320 units, ranging from 72m2 for a 1-bedroom to 159m2 for a 3-bedroom
- 2.9m high floor-to-ceiling windows and open balconies with panoramic ocean and city skyline views
- Smart everything: home features, locks, A/C (optional)
- High-end interior finishes, walk-in closets, built in stoves and more
- Parking space included (4 floors of underground parking)
- Hotel-style services, optional turn-key solutions, storage units
- 24-hour reception, ATMs, valet parking, cleaning and room services, plus professional real estate and property management services on site.
THE Amenity List You’ve Been Waiting For
We’ll try to be comprehensive, but if you really want to compare the virtues of the indoor vs. the outdoor pet area for yourself, just ask us for the full list. After all, DAO says the state-of-the-art amenities and services are all there for a highly “customizable” lifestyle.
Here it goes:
- Adult pool with private cabañas, bar and jacuzzi
- Children’s pool, children’s recreational park, children’s playroom
- Terrace and roof garden, outdoor movie theater, BBQ areas, nature and jogging trails
- Club and games center, including 2 dedicated karaoke rooms (!), separate poker and video game rooms
- Indoor and outdoor pet areas
- VIP lounges and banquet rooms
- Over 600m2 of state-of-the-art gym, yoga room and saunas
Who is China Construction America (CCA)?
CCA is a subsidiary of China State Construction Engineering Corp. Ltd. (CSCEC) — the world’s largest construction and real estate conglomerate and the biggest global contractor. Headquartered in Jersey City, CCA provides a range of construction services, such as program management, construction management, general contracting, design-build and public-private partnership assistance for public and private clients. Their projects across the U.S. and Caribbean have been well received and have received a host of awards for excellence in construction, design, innovation, sustainability, etc. Clearly, they’re a seriously solid developer. And, last but not least, CCA is already well known in Panama: they’re currently building the Amador Convention Center, and already have Arriaján’s City of Hope and the San Isidro Bus Station in San Miguelito under their belt.
Curious to Learn More about DAO? Get in Touch!
For details on floor plans, remaining units, payment terms and a complete amenity list that will simply blow you away, contact a Panama Equity agent here.
“This article is part of the DAO Panama homepage, check it out here.”