We’ve been waiting for a project like this for years. At Panama Equity, as a matter of principle, we don’t go out of our way to single out any specific development project.
Until today, that is — with DAO Panama.
Here are the five reasons why:
- DAO has by far and away the best list of amenities I’ve ever seen in Panama. Who else has a rooftop, high tech artificial turf area only for pets? Has anyone else built an outdoor movie theater in Panama? And the fact that all of the interior-facing walls of the pools and common areas are going to be “green” is an aesthetic that’s long overdue in this part of the world.
- Attention to detail that only the world’s largest developer can deliver. Let’s face it, construction quality in Panama pales in comparison to Europe, the US, and Canada. But when a group like CCA gets involved, you can expect industry-leading building materials and precise execution. Details make all the difference.
- Smart features designed to make life easier. Cell-phone controlled door locks, energy-efficient floor-plans, and 21st century architectural design translate to high resale and rental rates, period.
- Location, location, location. You don’t get anymore downtown than Calle 50, which is literally in the heart of Panama’s banking district, not to mention across the street from Panama’s ultra-high-end Soho Mall.
- Excellent range of choices. Don’t want to settle for an ultra-efficient apartment and not ready for a full blown penthouse? Finally, a project with prices starting in the low $300’s all the way up to multi-million dollar whole floor units. Talk about range!
Panama Equity is the first agency tapped to bring this project to market, meaning you all are the first English speaking audience to be offered units in DAO — a development that we believe could redefine the meaning of a luxury residence in Panama.
“This article is part of the DAO Panama homepage, check it out here.”