- – What Pedasi Is All About
- – Cost of Living
- – Climate
- – Safety
- – Healthcare
- – Restaurants and Entertainment
- – Community Gatherings, Social Groups & Activities
- – Residency and Retirement Benefits
- – RealEstate
What is Pedasi All About?
Cost of living
Climate in Pedasi
Safety in Pedasi
Panama is known for being one of the safest countries in Latin America. Better yet, Pedasi’s crime levels are lower still than the average. But in Pedasi, there’s a strong sense of community with a small-town feel. Here you’ll quickly get the sense that people still look after each other. This makes Pedasi a pleasant and safe choice for families and retirees in particular.
Healthcare in Pedasi
The Azuero region is known for its spectacular Pacific beaches. Below is an overview of some of the best and most beautiful beaches on the Azuero Peninsula for surfing, stand-up paddling or simply to relax.
- El Ciruelo: a rocky bottom point break located 20 minutes from Pedasi Panama. El Ciruelo is rarely surfed, but when conditions are perfect (big swell, no wind) this break fires off some choice left barrels.
- Playa Los Destiladeros: ideal for SUPers and ocean swimmers. The rugged coastline dotted by impressive rock formations and million-dollar mansions is breathtaking.
- Playa Panamaes: a sandy beach break and a favorite for bodyboarders because of its consistent rights and lefts. The beach is somewhat remote and is usually empty except for a few locals who take advantage of good swells. Bring an umbrella and plenty of water because there are very little shade and no services.
- Playa Venao: a world-class beach break that catches just about any swell and is best at medium to high tide. For seasoned surfers, the main break is located towards the center of the half-moon beach. While beginners can find more moderate swell and smaller crowds on either side of the bay. In short, this break is a paradise for anyone wanting an adrenaline-infused adventure.
- Playa Cambutal: a harmonious break full of rights and lefts for all types of surf. Located at the proverbial “end of the road,” the waves of Cambutal break across seven great locations. Of the seven, the three most consistent are “411”, Horcones and Corto Circuito. These breaks are for seasoned surfers, and the paddle in separates the men from the
- Isla Iguana: this idyllic and protected island is a short boat trip from Pedasi. The crystal blue waters and white sandy beaches make Isla Iguana the perfect place to enjoy.
Social Groups & Activities
Residency & Retiree Benefits
- – A single tax exemption on the importation of household goods (up to $ 10,000).
- – A tax exemption every two years on the importation or purchase of a car.
Panama Equity Real Estate
We hope that this guide has given you a better picture of what life in Pedasi Panama could be like. We would love to hear from you and look forward to answering any Panama-related questions you might have. Whether real estate-related to Pedasi or beyond!