San Agustin also ranks very well in our list of Panama Schools. Established in 2001, San Agustin school has a total enrollment of 2000 students from Pre-K to 12th grade. This school is also located in Costa del Este and runs from March – December. Unfortunately, they are not accepting new applicants at this time. All classes are given in English and graduates are certified by the Ministry of Education of Panama. They do not have any programs for disabled students, and run their own bus service.
Costs for San Agustin School Panama are the following:
No initial enrollment fee
$250 Annually per student
Maternity and Pre Kinder: $1,750.00
High School: $1,600.00
Tel. 271 – 4590 /91 / 92
Panama Equity Real Estate was founded on a commitment to deliver a professional real estate experience to all of our clients. Our real estate agents understand the concept of working hard, working smart, and always doing what’s right. We appreciate the trust that our clients put in us, and are always looking to improve the way we deliver the Panama Equity experience.
What does a professional real estate experience entail?
- Timely responses to your questions
- Accurate and updated market information to base your decisions on
- Setting realistic expectations for your experience buying or selling property in Panama
- Anticipating your needs
- Pairing you with an agent who has an in depth understanding of the real estate market and the parties involved in every sale
- Following up with all parties to ensure a successful transaction and a professional experience for you