This Panama school enjoys a US and Panamanian accreditation for all graduates fulfilling the school’s rigorous curriculum. Balboa Academy opened in Panama in 1999 and has almost 800 students enrolled full time in pre-kinder through 12th grade. Applicants to Balboa Academy are encouraged to submit their documents for review in May.
Per their website: The Instructional Program is implemented in English. Spanish is taught as both a native and foreign language. French is taught in High School as an additional foreign language. The school year goes from August – June.
Costs of Balboa Academy are the following:
One time $8,000 enrollment fee
$405 annually for Pre Kinder
$850 for K – 12
Pre-Kinder (3-4 years old): $1,194
Kinder (5 years old): $1,194
1st – 5th grade: $1,978
6th – 12th grade: $2,188
The Costs includes text books
Clayton, Ciudad del Saber, Building No. 129
Panama Equity Real Estate
Panama Equity Real Estate was founded on a commitment to deliver a professional real estate experience to all of our clients. Our real estate agents understand the concept of working hard, working smart, and always doing what’s right. We appreciate the trust that our clients put in us, and are always looking to improve the way we deliver the Panama Equity experience.
What does a professional real estate experience entail?
- Timely responses to your questions
- Accurate and updated market information to base your decisions on
- Setting realistic expectations for your experience buying or selling property in Panama
- Anticipating your needs
- Pairing you with an agent who has an in depth understanding of the real estate market and the parties involved in every sale
- Following up with all parties to ensure a successful transaction and a professional experience for you