The Metropolitan School of Panama offers pre K – 12th grade education.
The MET is currently working towards obtaining international accreditation and has already been granted official candidate status by the International Baccalaureate Organization. Since it’s founding, the MET has experienced an exceptional growth. With more than 669 students of 38 different nationalities as well as over 118 faculty members of 22 different nationalities, the school is enriched by the wealth of its diverse and multicultural community.
The Metropolitan School campus is located in the Ciudad de Saber, near Clayton. Classes at this centrally located Panama school are from August – June.
For current information on fees for the Metropolitan School of Panama, please visit their website by clicking here
Panama Equity Real Estate was founded on a commitment to deliver a professional real estate experience to all of our clients. Our real estate agents understand the concept of working hard, working smart, and always doing what’s right. We appreciate the trust that our clients put in us, and are always looking to improve the way we deliver the Panama Equity experience.
What does a professional real estate experience entail?
- Timely responses to your questions
- Accurate and updated market information to base your decisions on
- Setting realistic expectations for your experience buying or selling property in Panama
- Anticipating your needs
- Pairing you with an agent who has an in depth understanding of the real estate market and the parties involved in every sale
- Following up with all parties to ensure a successful transaction and a professional experience for you